Protect and Grow Your Assets
The Malvern Approach
Protect and Grow Your Assets
- Customized investment accounts.
- IRA rollovers.
- IRA accounts.
- Fixed income specialized accounts.
- 401(k) plans.
- Inherited IRAs.
- Trust accounts.
- Options/stock vesting.
The Malvern* Approach
Ultimately, we construct a portfolio that fits your goals, your values and utilizes the best array of investment options to do so.
- Each individual account is managed as a Separately Managed Account (SMA).
- We offer accounts for Individuals, Families, Business’s, Trusts, Minors, 529 College Savings Plans and Individual Retirement Plans (IRA’s).
- Our core investment styles are GARP, Growth and Income, Income/Capital Preservation, and purely Fixed-Income Strategies.
- We have a group within our organization that specializes in fiduciary services for retirement plans including 401(K), 403(B) and 457 plans throughout the U.S.
- We are pragmatic, fundamental investors that use a variety of traditional investment tools such as stocks, bonds and ETF’s.
- We have an in-house Certified Financial Planner® to prepare a plan for your future.
- We offer a private digital client-portal which offers portfolio performance reporting, estimated income reports, transaction activity,
RMD information and much more. We can even now video chat with you through this portal as well as co-browse your portal with
you to go over questions about the various reports.
Our Investment Approach
- Strategy: Your advisor will construct portfolios based on the risk tolerance, income needs and other factors of our clients
- Transparency: Fee-based as opposed to transaction-based
- Personal Touch: Portfolios receive hands on management, every single day
- Access: Unlike larger firms, you have direct access to the portfolio managers at anytime
- Fiduciary Approach: No mutual funds, acting in your best interest to keep costs low
- GROWTH (GARP) - Designed for investors seeking more aggressive growth.
- GROWTH & INCOME - Growth and income-oriented investments blended into a single portfolio.
- FIXED INCOME ONLY - Investing in a variety of fixed income securities in order to maximize income, including (but not limited to) municipal bonds, preferreds, corporate bonds, mortgages, certificates of deposit, convertible bonds and hybrids.
- CO-FIDUCIARY ADVISOR TO 401(k) PLAN - Helping new businesses start a 401(k) plan cost effectively or analyze an existing plan to target cost savings and enhanced performance.
- WEALTHY & WISE MULTI-EMPLOYER PLAN - Offering group discount pricing while still ensuring individual plan documents, selections, etc.
Questions to ask about your 401(k) plan
- Has your 401(k) plan been Fi360 tested?
- Do you know the true cost of your plan (including hidden fees)?
- Has your service provider disclosed fees?
- Have you received disclosure about the new U.S. Department of Labor rule, EBSA?
- When was the last time your plan was reviewed by a third party?
If your answer was “No” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions, please call us.
How the WEALTHY & WISE 401(k) Plan works
- The Wealthy & Wise 401(k) Plan provides small- and medium-sized businesses an investment option with all of the benefits of large plans such as cost efficiency and access to institutional investment options. All fees are completely disclosed and extremely competitive.
- It is a fee-based, qualified 401(k) plan established under IRS code section 413(c). The plan design allows unaffiliated employers to join a master plan that is overseen by an independent entity that bears the fiduciary responsibility for administering the plan. It is referred to as a “multiple employer plan” or MEP.
- The plan is a fully integrated, completely customizable, turnkey retirement plan designed to reduce employer fiduciary liability.
- Based on the unique structure of this plan, fiduciary liability is significantly reduced by assigning ERISA Wise LLC as plan fiduciary and trustee.
- Each plan sponsor has their own Form 5500. There are no 12b-1 or rebates offered through any of the investment options.
Your Advisor will:
- Provide a screened list of fund choices.
- Provide asset allocation models.
- Monitor the fund selections each quarter.
- Document fund monitoring process.
- Provide ongoing education to employees.
* Bell Rock Capital, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, is working in affiliation with Malvern
Bank, NA. Products offered are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or
any other federal or state deposit guarantee fund or other government agency; Not endorsed or
guaranteed by the bank or their affiliates; and are not deposits or obligations of the bank
and are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to investment risk, including potential
loss of principal.
Investments involve risk including the possible loss of principal. No guarantees can be offered.
Bell Rock Capital, LLC cannot predict future results. Past performance is in no way an indicator of
Products offered are not FDIC insured, are not bank deposits, bank obligations or guaranteed by
the bank and are subject to investment risk, including potential loss of principal.
Bell Rock Capital LLC is a client-focused, SEC-Registered Investment Advisor providing
portfolio management services for a variety of clientèle, including individuals and corporations.
NOT FDIC INSURED ● NOT BANK GUARANTEED
● MAY LOSE VALUE ● NOT A DEPOSIT ● NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY